The TSV Sound and Vision team is in constant collaboration between our offices in St. Louis, Los Angeles and Austin. We are looking for a Lighting Designer with a passion for creativity. This freelance position needs to ensure that all video solutions meet the business needs in terms of value, functionality, compliance and operational requirements. He/she will have to work with the Technical team to define strategic and tactical solutions for the deployment of video solutions.
- He/she will work closely with Technical Director to ensure alignment on the project execution and expedient issue resolution.
- He/she will work closely with management to identify, support and update project goals, strategy, potential risks and client feedback.
- Experience supporting end users with Lighting issues/concern
- Proactively stay current with emerging Lighting technologies
- Understand, follow, and support the TSV Sound and Vision standards
- 2+ years of Lighting Design experience (LD)
- Experience with general understanding of the requirements of electrical installations, circuitry, load, voltage and familiarity with electrical codes.
- Hands-on configuration and supporting experience with lighting systems
- There will be some travel involved
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people skills
- Experience and Thorough knowledge of Latest Lighting Consoles (Hog, GrandMA Jands Vista, etc)
- Must be flexible and willing to work extended hours as necessary
St. Louis, MO