The TSV Sound and Vision team is in constant collaboration between our offices in St. Louis, Los Angeles and Austin. We are looking for engineers with a passion for audio and music. This freelance position needs to ensure that all audio solutions meet the business needs in terms of value, functionality, compliance and operational requirements. He/she will have to work with the Technical team to define strategic and tactical solutions for the deployment of audio solutions.
- He/she will work closely with Technical Director to ensure alignment on the project execution and expedient issue resolution.
- He/she will work closely with management to identify, support and update project goals, strategy, potential risks and client feedback.
- Proactively stay current with emerging audio technologies
- Understand, follow, and support the TSV Sound and Vision standards
- 2+ years of Audio Engineer experience (A1, A2)
- Hands-on configuration and supporting experience with audio systems
- There will be some travel involved
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of latest Digital Consoles (SC48, Vi, X32, M32, etc)
- Must be flexible and willing to work extended hours as necessary
St. Louis, MO